The Color of Dusk Sunset

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vigorous chest

The past few days were very very very busy cause
many assignments needed to hand up this weeks...
Barely have no time to relax myself...

Tonight, while i'm rushing my assignments...
suddenly, my mom ask me and my 2 sisters to come downstairs...
seem like something has happened that needed us to gather
downstairs to talk about some serious problem...

A serious and problem face on my mom face...
when we all have gathered, my mom started to talked about customer or u may say
it's a friend to my mom...
She says that her friend is now having a critical moment with her husband is currently
in hospital now and he become more 'gone' by day by day...

The doc said that he has no chance to survive, the cause of this tragic is caused by a bottle of coke. This occurred when he has drink half of his coke with his gang of
good friends and went to toilet afterward...
By the time he came back to his gang of friends... they were leaving already...
so he had finished the half-way coke in one breath...

When he reached home, he started feeling not well entirely his body
and immediate sent to hospital....
The doc scanned through his body has found out that his kidneys have already spoiled...
It cant be function like usual again...
The cause of this oppressed(more than pain) feeling in his body is cause by somebody or someone whose has planned to put 'something' inside the half-way bottle of coke...
that 'something' is a fluid which is very poisoning for killing insects...
some bad-hearted person or ***** has put something inside the coke...
**** that person... you've nothing to do isn't...
i even suspected that **** person is one of his friends...

Haizzz... this make me very sad... let me remind of my father...
i hope everything will be alright to him and his beloved wife... haizzz... pity her....
now... everyone... please appreciate every person around you u might not know
what will happen to them next day or the following days...
Ans also... if you're drinking a coke or anything... please finish it before you go anywhere...
And dont simply accept others people drink... it might contain poison...

Lastly... Papa... I love you forever... i wouldnt ever once forget the lesson you've taught me
throughout your life with me...
God bless you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment