The Color of Dusk Sunset

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Déjà vu

Do you ever heard of Déjà vu? Do you ever experienced it? Well...

This phenomena always occur to me...

Déjà vu also called paramnesia is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the near past)...

although that individual don't sure whether is true or not until they witnessed that Deja vu really had happened to them in the future....

I've said that Deja vu always happen to me right? Mostly during my sleep...
Surprisingly, do you believe that i have never dream about terror or horrible dream like ghost or something else... most upset dream is dreaming about my grandparents as well as my dad...
I've cried during the dream about my precise family...

Anyway... Deja vu always happen to me about an event of the future but not past...
like when i was 7 or 8 years old... i will deja vu about 4 or 5 years later when i was in secondary school... after woke up i will totally forget all the deja vu dreams...
until the same thing same time same place occured... my sudden deja vu will awake me
that i've seen this place before or even seen that particular person before...

it's weird isnt it... usually... for me... when i dreaming about something that is NOT possible will happen on me... i will remember all the dreams event and not even missed a things about it...
this occured when the dream are not true...
but deja vu... i will totally like blank and blur in my head like thinking...
'what is that dream during my sleep??'...

U know what... the life in ns... friends i've met in college... all like i have seen them before...
all these moment are occurred same things in my dreams...
maybe God wanna tell me that my future is fixed...
And maybe God wanna tell me my fate is me myself decided and no one else
can interfere my future...

So... Do you ever experienced Deja vu before?
Let's share your idea of Deja vu by leaving a comment ya^^

1 comment: