The Color of Dusk Sunset

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fantástico noche~

This morning im woke up at 10.30am...
And thats 1 thing keep knocking on my head...
its the computer assignment that i keep drag till last minute...
Its gonna pass up on next Friday which is the same day which the computer test...
So... the first thing i woke up to do is open my pc...
and start working on my assignment which needed to do a brochure for tourism and promote my hometown or home country... kinda sucks topic right...
no choices... to get this 20 marks assignment i've forced to do so...
i've spent 6 hours on the brochure ONLY... and the assignment have to be handed in with a detailed academic report... and it at least has 20 pages on it... oh man... i think i gonna have break now...
but i finish my brochure... so i've planned to finished my report next 2 days...

(This is the front of my brochure)


(And this is inside... looks nice?)

And now... i thinking to post on my blog about the Fantástico noche i have last night...
Fantástico noche means that 'Fantastic night'...
yesterday... after reach at batang benar station... kind of tired... thought i will be going home straight away... but its appeared my family has planned to have dinner at Port Dickson...

its took us 30 minutes to reach PD... at 1st... i have no mood to enjoy or eat the dinner...
cause i juz finish shopping with my friend... so im nt gonna to eat there...
When i've reach there... wow... kind of sensation feeling over me... romantic places...
This hotel is called The regency - Tanjung tuan beach resort...
its a good place to be with ur girlfriend... beside the restaurant is a 4-star hotel... u can tell that its a luxurious hotel from it looks... anyway... we nt going to stay there...

(Wonderful isn't...)

My family've ordered the food... its usual that when we together...
there will be a warm talking n laughing among us...
especially my elder sis(jie er)... shes good at making the enviroment warm with her jokes...
We like laugh like nobody cares about us... if some1 do...
we all family will 'attack' him/her...^^~~

My parents've ordered the fish 'n' chips thats they usually ordered...
And my 2 sisters've ordered for steamboat which for 2 person only...
And i just have a coconut drinks which i long time didnt drink ad...
almost like 4 or 5 months maybe...
When the foods've arrived... the steamboat appeared to have more than 2 person to eat...

(The steamboat looks so big)


(My dad and my mom)

(From left: Jie Er, Jie Min and Jie Sheng(me))

(You can tell that bowl of steamboat is more than 2 person to eat)

(My mom and Jie Er)

Before the foods came... We saw a couple was having their romantic dinner beside a coconut tree
not far away from our table... it's cost the boyfriend about rm400 to have such a dinner...
Suddenly... we saw a group of musicians of 4... 2 with a guitar... 1 with a double bass(dont know whats that... looks like a vry huge violin which is played by bare-handed...) and last 1 is with a look-alike egg which inside contain sands which produces a sand-ly sound...?
Dont know how to explain it xD...


Thier first audience was the couple... they playing the instruments while sing-a-long...
it makes me felt like im at a western country... and they have such a good voice...

(Here they are playing, looks cool rite??)

While my family was enjoying their dinner... its kinda boring to just watch them eating...
so i took my camera and start to take photo for my blog...

(Hahah.. Leng Zai boh?)


(Heres my sister making funny face)


(Its my again... Leng zai?? im know la...haha^^)


(Jie Min and Me)


(Jie Er and Me)

After they've finished their dinner...
my sisters plan to walk near the sea bcause the sea its just beside the restaurant we having...
my sis played beside the sea and i was just watching them cause im lazy to take out my shoes...
After that some time beside the sea... we going home...
We were having so much fun together... im really lucky i have such a warm family...
i hope we will stay together forever n ever...
I LOVE YOU my parents... my sisters... and myself... AND of coz... people who view my blog^^

2 comments:

  1. so yok ma de you~
    know have a warm family lar~
    aiks..keep saying yrelf lengzai~
    i am getti sick~>.<
    ey,i write tat post purposely to "gek" u de..
    hu ask u to "gek" me..
    muahahaha~
    take k dude~
    enjoy the choco i give?
    dont et jie er eat all ya~
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ==
    why kip say urself leng zai...
    cham le you..
    becum more n more perasan le you~~

    ReplyDelete