The Color of Dusk Sunset

Friday, July 17, 2009

Last Memento

2 years have passed...




Life is so hard... Especially for my mami...

There is a lot of things i have missed...
Things and moment that cant be get back forever...

The last thing my Papa even said to me is...
Is me... thats he most worried about...


Since i was a child... i have done a lot of bad things...
A lot of things i have done... broken my parents heart...
Especially my papa...

My papa was born with a very intelligent mind...
calculations were not a problem for him...
during his primary he had jumped 1 level from primary 3 to 5...
He even selected by his university to go for Japan to study engineering...
5 candidates were chosen only...
my papa was a noble guy... ever noble guy in this world...
no one would surpass him... but my papa has a limit too...
The cancer... he had been battling for it for 4 years...
without giving up his life for the sake of family...
he battle until the last thirst of his blood...
he lost... but he lost in a manly way of each life should ended...



Life continue...

Until that day...
My mami suddenly give me a pack a things...
i open it up... it was a pen and some photo...
its appeared to be the last memento of papa that is given to me...
its a pen... like those businessman uses...
and some leftover photos which were taken after i was born not long ago...

my heart... suddenly sink into my soul...
i was so glad and sad at the same time...
Even until the last breath of my papa...
papa never stop thinking about me...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PAPA...
Im sorry about the things i did in the past
that hurt your soul so much...
Till now...
There is no one will replace you...
you are the only great papa i even have...
In my heart... your room in my heart and soul
will never gone... forever in my heart...


I LOVE U FOREVER... PAPA

The Last Memento



First few days after i was born... i think...



My Ah Ma was teaching me how to pray... She the one who teach me the way of Buddha


I dedicated this song for the world for given such a papa to me..
LOVE YOU FOREVER

From:
Your only son
Jie Sheng


No comments:

Post a Comment