The Color of Dusk Sunset

Friday, July 10, 2009

Diligently pushing myself~

More than 2 months have passed since i've left for the National Service camp...
and 10 weeks of routine college time have also passed and 5 more weeks to
go for the Final exam... this really stress me out...
i dont know what i am thinking although my days...
many things struggle inside my mind...
feel like i still got many things to accomplish...
before the end of my life...

You know what... i've been thinking about this thing...
when i am going to die... this concern me very much after i got some
headache something called abdominal migraine which is most common in children
with a family history of migraine. Symptoms include abdominal pain without a
gastrointestinal cause (may last up to 72 hours), nausea, vomiting,
and flushing or paleness (pallor). Children who have abdominal
migraine often develop typical migraine as they age...

Since i have a family background which related to this headache...
These very worry me... i've been headache for 2 days and nothing possible
can stop pain... and maybe it's just a normal migraine which occur in human body
when he/she dont have enough sleep or face to much radiation (computer)...
or just too much stressed on my school... since i didnt get good result for my parents...
let me think very negative things... i guess no one really understand what im thinking...
since i cant just tell my parents i have alot of stressed from my school...
and exams mark really sickened my out of my mind...

All i have to do is touch less computer and start study...
its easy to say... but i think i can make it...
hope my final exam will at least relieve me as well as my parents...

Well... stop talking about this subject...
tomorrow will be my first shopping with my fellow course mate...
at midvalley... just planned to have a movie together and...
its up to them what they want to do after the movie...

Have nothing to say already...
just hope God will give me more time on this world
to let me finish my work before taking my away...
what am i saying... lol... of course i will live long...
i hope...

3 comments:

  1. buddy,y u giv urself so muc strees
    sometimes mus relax a bit,n~
    tink positively too~
    y u sudddenly tink of ur life spent...
    u still gt many oters tings to tink abt
    u can do it one,as u said,
    n as long u work hard n efford on it...
    dun wory...gambateh lor...
    fully support u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why u think like tat??
    huh??too stress le??
    dun giv urself too much pressure!
    and try to be happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think the same way you do. And I found that I just keep stressing myself without doing a thing in the current moment. And even if I did something it won't be like what I wanted it to be because my mind is preoccupied with these thoughts "what if I die? What are the things that I have done? how well were they done? how many things need to be done?..."
    I keep thinking about the future and I'm not living my present which means that if I continued like this in the end I will get nothing!!! So the best thing to do is to focus on my present rather than worrying about the future. I'm trying now to do that and you'd better do the same thing. As for your exams I wish you the best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete