The Color of Dusk Sunset

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Unconsciously annihilation myself

Weee~~~ Its been 5 days since my final exam is over...
All the stresses and tension... BE GONE!!!

NOW I AM A KING OF MY HOUSE.... MUahaha~

Im have been facing my computer for quite a period...
At first... felt so happy can enjoy...
Days later... Realize this lifestyle just suit me for short period...

Wouldnt last long... that I've pretict it...
Since i gt a immature 'six senses'... haha~

But what to do... i dont have any friends here....
my neighbors are all 'old-fashion' thinker...
cause my resident is a kampung...
and yet... my maid was washing for the floor and the
water that was just happen to be going towards
your house... And u come disturb my family asking
is that the water used by my DOGS...

Come up guys... even the water u drinking...
is already used by the DOGS all over the world..
Since dogs have the population for about 16 billion in the world...
try to be modern abit la...
just hate those 'old' tinker...
make me sick...
you know im a animal protector...
especially for dogs... DUN MESS WITH DOGS...Grrr!!

Well... Drop that topic...
Haizz.... Very Sien arrr...
Everyday i've been having a wake-eat-shit-play-bath-sleep
lifestyle... you can imagine the my looks and size if this holiday
takes 1 month....=.=ll.... Dowan think about it... Disgust... xDD

26 August... Very important day for me...
Cause this is the day the result will be coming out...
OMG... i hope i can just pass all... i dont want put so much hope on
it... as the more hope you put on, the more disappointment u will get...
That always happen to me... honestly...

And this is it... Do drop some comment ya...
i will write more there few days...
Catch ya^^

Bless u all~

2 comments:

  1. Wish you luck.
    PASS ALL PASS ALL>>
    my PMR trial just over, now 统考trail cuming..
    den later will be PMR, 1 week later 统考..
    OMG..anyway, good luck.

    ReplyDelete