The Color of Dusk Sunset

Monday, June 15, 2009

Feel 'Homeless'?

3rd weeks have passed since ive started my college life... Quite uncomfortable at 1st... but i will get along soooooon~ i think...

so... today is 16 of jun... as some ppl know...
My family had an accident 2 weeks not long ago...
It's nobody fault....
But I kinda sad though....
Especially my sis.... hope she get well as soon as possible....

so... why i put the title "Feel 'Homeless'?"...
maybe bcoz in thoughtout my ages...
i never slp in public before...
this morning... i reach my college at about 7.00am...
and my class WILL BE start at 12.00pm...
and i kinda tired... so i just go in a cybercafe which is inside my college...
It provide a vry comfortable sofa...
so i just lay down on it...
after few minutes later... im getting dizzy...
and off... i was sleeping...
i remember i was dreaming about a girl... somehow i dun remember it...
hmmmm.... who is she arr??
haha... my feel 'homeless' will be going on around few months....
it's kinda weird though.... im okay with tat^^

SOOoo... do u ever slp in public before??

No comments:

Post a Comment