The Color of Dusk Sunset

Friday, June 19, 2009

Deep Feelings...

Sorry ya... Yesterday didnt update my blog due to my suck connections here...=.=...

Anyway...Yesterday... after the last subject of my long-term class which ended at 4 oclock pm... I was pretty tired... so i went to the cc which provided vry confartable sofa... And its my habits to listen to my Sony Ericcson Walkman when i relaxing or ntg to do...

I've listened quite awhile later... This song suddenly appear in my ears.... This song called 'Waiting for You - 胡彥斌'
This 'Deep feelings'... suddenly stroke into my heart... make me think bak of the past...
This song is about is guy who is in a relationship with a girl and like all other couples...
they love each other so much... but sometimes happen to that girl and she become coma...
the guy is vry sad... make him feel vry dizzy n he knows that his gf will gone from his side anytime.. but still... he is waiting... waiting for her to be awake... which means wait for her to be come back to his side again...

This is the song which makes me have this feeling...
its lyrics are so wonderful... hope u all can understand my feeling...
as some of you knew... i have a worst ending in my past love...
but you all dun misunderstand me...
this song is just so touching that i wanted to share with u all...
not that i still cant 4get her...
im trying my best to forget the past n starting a new life...
hope that u all can appreaciate the people beside u all...
treat his/her like theres no tomorrow...
and u will never knows whats gonna happen to him/her tomorrow...

i dedicated this song to all of you... 'Waiting for you - 胡彥斌'


Here's is the lyrics and meaning of the lyrics...

Waiting For You 曲: 詞: 編:
金色的舞鞋伴著音樂baby 你的眼睛是一彎深邃的湖水
忽明忽灰 掩藏著不可思議的美
讓我眩暈像在懸崖邊 誰知一睜眼就不見
Waiting for you i'm waiting for you
Waiting for you kiss me at the night
為何你cinderella 留給我一望無際的思念
Waiting for you i'm waiting for you
Waiting for you come here to my dream
牽著你不斷旋轉 一直到黑髮成了銀線
Waiting for you waiting for you 直到永遠



Gold dancing shoes accompany the music baby
Your eyes are a bend of deep lake water
Sudden brightness and sudden darkness... conceals an unbelievable beauty
Makes me dizzy, as if [standing] by a cliff
Who knew that with a blink of an eye, it will all be gone
Waiting for you; I'm waiting for you
Waiting for you kiss me at the night
Why you Cinderella? Why did you leave me with a deep longing?
Waiting for you; I'm waiting for you
Waiting for you come here to my dream
Pulling you, endlessly spinning around until our black hair becomes silver strands
Waiting for you; waiting for you until forever


1 comment:

  1. yar yar~i understand...buddy
    jz let al those thgs go...n keep d memory oni...
    start a new life wit a more wonderful jason...u adi did it v wel...^^keep on gambateh in ur life o...haha...
    u stil gt 2 angel brother~
    darkness_angel n soul_angel
    same same with u...loLz~

    ReplyDelete